Having trouble deciding what to do with kids over the weekend when they are stuck inside and you hear word bored repeated more time than you care to count? Check our 10 ideas for weekend boredom busters and try some with your kids!
Here are our 10 weekend boredom buster activities to recreate this weekend and have fun with your kids:
- Dino Dig shared by Parenting Chaos
- Tape City shared by Hands on: as we grow
- Animal Match Activity by Playground Parkbench
- Playdough Dino Fossils by Parenting Chaos
- Secret Life of Squirrels by Dabing Momma
- Rainbow Waving
- Color Sorting by Tiny Tots Adventures
- Make a Roller Coaster by Planet Smarty
- Goodnight Construction Site by Sunny Day Family
- Excavating Dinosaurs from Ice by Parenting Chaos
- And you can find number of other ideas in a linky on the bottom of this post.
What are you planning to do with your kids this weekend?
Mihaela runs Best Toys 4 Toddlers blog and loves to come up with new ideas how to use old toys her 2 daughters keep leaving on the floor to slip over. She loves them despite the fact that they call her mommy few hundred times a day, and it makes her nuts.