We want to keep things in the open with our followers, parents and other caregivers who visit this site so we want to ensure that we are all on the same page here.
- We make money from this blog. Not much so far but we hope it will change in the future. Therefore, you should assume that every single post contains an advertisement of some kind and that we will be compensated if you click or purchase something through a link we provided on our site. Your action will not cost you a thing, though. We will be paid by advertisers.
- At the moment we don’t do many sponsored posts but if we do in the future, it will be clearly stated inside a post. For any sponsored post you will find on this site, we provide honest opinion after we tried and tested the product ourselves. Otherwise, if it’s not clearly stated as a sponsored post, it means we purchased the toy with our own money and gave a very candid review. Truth to be told, we are very picky what we are going to put on a site called Best Toys 4 Toddlers and don’t want to lower our standards. Meaning, if you see a post with a toy around here, it surely is an awesome toy!
- However, if you purchased a toy (or any other item) based on our recommendation and it broke or malfunctioned in any way, please contact manufacturer because we can’t help you fix it or get refunds!
- Another thing we want to emphasize: all activities on this site have been done with close supervision over the child. Meaning, mom was around and could react if a toddler did anything that would in any way endanger the safety of toddler. We recommend the same for you and your toddlers. Toddlers should not play alone, unsupervised, especially around tiny objects.
- You understand that once you leave a comment on our site, your comment is public and everyone can see it. Right?
- If you subscribed to receive our weekly play mail, we have your mail address (and maybe your name). We are going to use it solely for sending you the newsletter that you subscribed for. Not subscribed? What are you waiting for?!
FREE BOOK FOR YOU!
When you subscribe, you will instantly download SENSORY PLAY BASICS (38 page e-book) and receive weekly PLAY IDEAS in your inbox!