Hearts and monsters! This free printable pack combines two of our favorite themes! Use it for Valentine’s day or any other day of the year, kids will love it!
All of our printable packs are 6 pages + cover and they are not too heavy on color so you can save some ink when printing them out!
Each of the pack will have inside:
- page with sizing,
- counting (number recognition)
- beginner addition – this page can be laminated and used to clip the number with clothespins instead of circling the number,
- prewriting page (can be used for scissor practice),
- letter recognition (can use dot marker instead of plain old pen)
- coloring page
For Valentine’s day pack we used cutest monsters around!
CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF FILE:
AND, if you haven’t subscribed, you should! Everyone who subscribes gets a FREE GIFT – 25 pages pack with fun learning activities to practice with kids with one of our favorite book and movie theme – 101 DALMATIANS!
Free Gift for YOUR KIDS!
Subscribe to receive an awesome and fun learning pack with
for your kids!
For more inspiration for Valentine’s Day check these posts:
1. Love Coupons from KiddyCharts
2. Valentine Fine Motor Sensory Bin from Adventures Of Adam
3. Love Bug Craft from Play & Learn Everyday
4. Love Tot Pack from Kori at Home
5. Books About Love from Learning by Design
6. Doodle Heart Painting from Flash Bugs Studio (pictured bottom right and bottom right on square image)
7. Painted Heart Garland for Preschoolers from Craft Create Calm
8. Fingerprint Heart Art from Teach Beside Me
9. DIY Friendship Love Bracelet from Living Ideas (pictured bottom left and bottom left on square image)
10. 6 Simple Date Ideas from Great Googa Moogas
11. Fingerprint Heart Keepsake from Messing Little Monsters
12. Book Review – 5 Love Languages from MissJaimeOT
13. Newspaper Heart Garland from Kitchen Counter Chronicles (pictured top)
14. Sign Language Love Artwork from Pray Species
15. Geeky Valentine’s day Chocolates from Two Married Geeks
16. Sweet Hearts to Sew from Coloured Buttons
17. Valentine’s Day Invitation To Play from My Bored Toddler
18. Valentine’s day Tracing Worksheets from Living Life and Learning (pictured middle left and middle left on square image)
19. Family Art Project from Smart Tinker
20. Foil Heart Painting from Crafts on Sea (pictured middle right and middle right on square image)
21. Free Valentine’s Day Printable Pack for Preschoolers from Best Toys 4 Toddlers
22. Valentine’s Day Game from Books and Giggles
23. Conversation Heart Goop from Raising Little Superheroes
24. Valentine’s day Beeswax Heart Bunting from The Usual Mayhem
25. 14 Days of Love Notes from There’s Just One Mommy
26. Kite Valentines Card from KiddyCharts
27. Star Wars Breakfast in Bed from 2 Dorks in Love
28. Helping Kids Have a Love of Good Health from Shrinking Momster
29. Sandy Hearts Sensory Play from Simple Fun for Kids
30. 50+ Awesome Valentines Day Printables for Kids from KiddyCharts
If you’re looking for additional simple to set up activities, you should most surely check the Early Years Activity Set from our friend Jamie from Hands on: as we grow. This set is packed full of super easy and low preparation activities for toddlers and preschoolers. You can pick which one you want, according to your child’s age. She even planned several weeks of activities for you! Or you can use templates she provides and set your own plans for a week of fun discovering, playing, engaging and learning with kids!
FREE for YOU!
14 page e-book to help you GET STARTED WITH TOT SCHOOL!