What do you think of making this Halloween season a little bit greener?
We have collected over 40 easy, fun and engaging crafts for toddlers and preschoolers to create this Halloween and they all share the same start point: All of these Halloween crafts are created using items we trash every day – toilet and tissue paper rolls, paper plates, egg cartons, plastic bottles, lids and cups, popsicle sticks, old CDs or DVDs, cardboard boxes and metal lids!
Surely you have some of these laying around waiting to be turned into something amazing and fun!
CARDBOARD PAPER ROLL CRAFTS
FOR HALLOWEEN WITH KIDS
- Simple but scary Halloween pumpkin craft from toilet paper rolls to create with little tots.
- Colorful toilet paper roll ghouls, more eyes child adds, the creepier it looks!
- Make a bunch of these loo roll bats to hang all over the house or to turn them into a mobile.
- Turn crafting with kids in fun toys for this Halloween with these pop up bats using tp roll.
- Sleeping bats are so fun to see hang all over the yard!
- Stamp some pumpkins with toilet paper roll and turn your art into a great looking wrapping paper for all those little Halloween gifts for friends and family
- Make an easy and good looking Frankenstein to be your little buddy this Halloween!
- Bunch of monsters created from a toilet paper rolls are fun to make with toddlers and will look great hang as a mobile in your child’s room.
- Another easy toilet paper roll craft and with only few supplies are these mummies toddlers will surely enjoy creating.
- Very spooky toilet paper roll lanterns to lay around and light with kids.
- Easy spider craft from toilet paper roll will be more fun to make while singing Itsy Bitsy Spider with your toddler.
- These mummies created with toddler’s picture glued on the toilet paper roll can be fun for role play throughout Halloween season!
HALLOWEEN PAPER PLATE CRAFTS
- Another easy spider craft, this time with paper plates, is an easy to set up and even very young toddlers will love it!
- Creating spider webs with paper plates is an awesome way to practice fine motor skills with threading.
- Lovely pumpkins can be created using paper plates and toddler’s handprint.
- Easy and low supply ghosts can be created using paper plates.
- Hang these lovely boneyard wreaths on a front door, or create an even easier version with your toddler.
- Dracula paper plate craft might be a little too advanced for toddlers, but preschoolers will surely enjoy it!
POPSICLE STICKS FOR HALLOWEEN CRAFTS
- Few supplies turn plain old popsicle stick to funky mummy.
- Fun and easy green (or whichever color your toddler likes!) morsters with groovy googly eyes.
- Few popsicle sticks with Halloween motives make simple puzzle for little ones.
- Lovely kid made Halloween pumpkin door hanger to make with popsicle sticks and foam shapes.
- Make some easy Halloween puppets to play with toddlers.
- Spider webs from popsicle sticks are great projects and turn into lasting toys.
PAPER BAGS USED IN AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN CRAFTS
- Paper bag monsters are easy and fun craft to create even for tiniest tots!
- Pumpkin treat bags are lovely to give away and kids will have fun painting plain brown paper bags.
- And it surely can’t go any easier than these little ghost treat bags with googly eyes!
- These collage paper bag monsters are a nice way to create a decoration or treat bags.
- Easy last minute Halloween decoration can be this little pumpkin.
- And another easy Jack-o-Lantern paper bag craft that can double for Halloween goody bag to make with tots.
RECYCLING PLASTIC CUPS, BOTTLES AND LIDS
- These little monsters from plastic bottle lids are great as Halloween pets!
- One of the easiest crafts and turns out fantastic glowing in the dark Halloween night are these milk jug ghosts.
- Easy plastic bottle Jack-o-Lanterns are also great fine motor skill exercise for little tots.
- Jack-o-Lantern trio on the picture can be created from plastic bottles with little paint and few paper shapes.
- Darling little K-cup Jack-o-Lanterns can be also turned into ghosts with white K-cups and a face expression variation.
- Halloween bowling pins craft can be turned into a family activity.
EASY EGG CARTON HALLOWEEN CRAFTS
- Scary little spiders from egg cartons with googly eyes and pipe cleaner legs can invade your home this Halloween!
- Simple to make for little hands, this egg carton ghost will look awesome hang from the ceiling.
- Kids will enjoy making and giving away these tiny egg carton monsters filled with treats!
- These witches created from egg cartons are great looking, don’t you think?
- Little monsters turn crafting with egg cartons into awesome fun!
- Another version of Halloween treat holders to make with toddlers and preschoolers, then wrap and give away to kids who knock on the door with trick-and-treat!
FEW OTHER RECYCLED HALLOWEEN CRAFTS FOR KIDS
- Recycled can lids turned into great Halloween magnets.
- Ghosts created from old CDs and tissue paper, alternatively use plastic bags.
- Kleenex box monsters displayed this Halloween will be a huge hit!
Hope you have found some great (and cheap) recycled Halloween crafts to create with your toddlers and preschoolers this season!
For More Halloween Fun, Check these Ideas:
Looking for more fun things to do with your kids? We want to recommend you our new book – Learn with Play (150+ Activities for Year-Round Fun and Learning)! You will find inside easy to prepare activities for everyday fun as well for all seasons and holidays! Here is a preview for you:
Book is available as: