We have 2 exciting months in front of us where we’ll try to come up with variety of play ideas to reuse and upcycle 60 different items from our recycle bin and turn them into something fun with our kids!
60 Day Junk Play Challenge starts March 1st and ends on June 30. It will be open for everyone who wants to play with things we already have in our homes, have fun with less money spent.
WHAT IS JUNK PLAY CHALLENGE?
We shall also have daily play idea posted on Best Toys 4 Toddlers. We love to repurpose trash for play!
HOW CAN YOU PARTICIPATE?
- Follow Best Toys 4 Toddlers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest to make sure you don’t miss any of the play ideas we are going to share.
- Tag us as you share your junk play ideas and don’t forget to use hashtag #junkplay
- Go to central page – 60 Day Junk Play Challenge and download printable calendar where you can add your own play ideas
- Join our group on Facebook – Creative Junk Play and share your images and junk play ideas
- Every Sunday we are going to make a round-up here and share all the ideas from everyone who used #junkplay hashtag in a previous week.
- Take a look at over 250+ junk play ideas on our Junk Play Inspiration page.
- More about ways to participate can be found on our 60 Day Junk Play Challenge page.
THEME: PLASTIC BAGS
Here are several ideas to get you inspired:
- No-Sew Plastic Bag Tutu
- Easy Windsock for Kids
- Plastic Bag Flowers
- Recycled Comet
- Recycled Materials on Contact Paper
FOLLOW AND USE YOURSELF >>> #JUNKPLAY