|Today’s Christmas card is inspired by Christmas stamps and mailart. It’s awesome fun to get in mailbox something other than bills, specially when it comes in decorated envelope!It has been interesting to come up with new ideas every day for Christmas cards in past 19 days as we started Blank Christmas Cards Advent Countdown with Kids.
We have only 6 more days before Christmas and we are totally busy with everyday events and preparations! How is everything with you?
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
For today’s card we used up some things we had in our stash:
- scrapbooking paper with handwriting pattern
- some flower cutouts that pretended to be snowflakes
- several Christmas themed postage stamps
Just give everything to your child and let them play around. My daughter decided to turn flowers / snowflakes into a Christmas tree and to turn postage stamps into framed pieces of art. This is completely free form work and you can end up surprised with final result.
Several other ideas for Christmas cards you can do with your kids:
- Christmas lights card by Danya Banya
- Washy tape Christmas baubles card by Fantastic Fun and Learning