|It’s only 10 days left until Christmas! Wow! Time is surely flying! On day 14 we have created easy Christmas card featuring Curly Beard Santa!If you missed what we have done so far or why I’m counting days her, head over to Blank Christmas Cards Advent Countdown with Kids, and you’ll see where it all started!
I’m very interested to know have you made any of Christmas cards we suggested! And are you counting days with us! Also, I’m interested to know what we’ll post tomorrow! Every day here is kind of surprise!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
List of supplies we used to make Curly Beard Santa Christmas card is as follows:
- colored cardstock for a card
- pieces of already at hand wrapping thread, reused
- black sakura pen 0.8, red colored pencil
- scissors, glue, piece of cotton wool
- double sided sticky tape
So here is how this card was made:
- Take a piece of red construction paper and cut triangle as shown on picture, a bit smaller than a card you prepared in advance. Glue onto the card.
- Take a piece of white construction paper and cut it to for a beard (only smaller), than staple pieces of wrap thread in layers. It would be a good idea to first curl it using scissors. We didn’t and it was “running” away as we tried to curl it already attached.
- Take another piece of white paper and cut out trapezoid shape. Wider side should be as wide as where you want to attach it on red triangle. Glue trapezoid on top of beard piece. Add face features (eyes, nose, cheek) using pen and pencil.
- Glue it on top of red triangle. Have to say that we used double sided tape due to fact that I wasn’t sure glue would actually glue staples to paper.
- For end, glue a little cotton wool ball on top of hat!
There you go! Now you have your own Curly Beard Santa Card!
JUST CAME IN AND MISSED THE CREATION OF
BLANK CHRISTMAS CARDS ADVENT COUNTDOWN?
FREE BOOK FOR YOU!
When you subscribe, you will instantly download SENSORY PLAY BASICS (38 page e-book) and receive weekly PLAY IDEAS in your inbox!