This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
|On our 6th day of Blank Christmas Cards Advent Countdown with Kids, we were so busy celebrating Saint Nicolas day that we almost forgot to post today’s card! Do you celebrate Saint Nicolas day?
We managed to whip up this fast and easy snowflake Christmas card moments before it was bed time for girls! Bonus, no gluing involved!
Items we used to make these simple and easy snowflakes card:
- colored cardstock for a card
- copy paper (for snowflakes)
- snowflake shaped sequins
- laminator and laminating sheet
- washy tape with snowflake design
Sadly, we have no pictures to show you because we were in extreme hurry today but it’s really simple to make these cards:
- Let your child cut snowflakes out of copy paper (as much as they like, you’ll pick together few for a card).
- Take laminating sheet and arrange paper and sequin snowflakes over then run it through laminator.
- Cut it to be a bit smaller than card you prepared and attach / frame it on a card using washy tape.
That’s it! You’re done! In case you don’t have laminator, you can still make these cards, just use glue to attach paper and sequin snowflakes to a card.
Additional ideas for kid made Christmas cards can be found here:
- Grinch printable card shared by A Little Pinch of Perfect (3+)
- Easy Gingerbread man cards by Red Ted Art (2+)
JUST CAME IN AND MISSED THE CREATION OF
BLANK CHRISTMAS CARDS ADVENT COUNTDOWN?
No-Sew Quiet Book Bundle
50+ Green Christmas Craft Activities for Kids
Top 10 Christmas Stocking Stuffers for Toddlers
No-Sew & No-Glue Paper Roll Christmas Elves
24 Busy Bags for Christmas with Toddlers
Little Christmas Elf Book and Play
FREE BOOK FOR YOU!
When you subscribe, you will instantly download SENSORY PLAY BASICS (38 page e-book) and receive weekly PLAY IDEAS in your inbox!