Earth Day is closing in and we have prepared Earth Day free printable pack you can use with your preschoolers and kindergarteners! As always, we used extra cute images to make learning even more fun!
All of our printable packs are 6 pages + cover and they are not too heavy on color so you can save some ink when printing them out!
Each of the pack will have inside:
- page with sizing,
- counting (number recognition)
- beginner addition – this page can be laminated and used to clip the number with clothespins instead of circling the number,
- prewriting page (can be used for scissor practice),
- letter recognition (can use dot marker instead of a plain old pen)
- coloring page
Extend Learning with Books about Earth
Featuing a circular die-cut Earth on the cover, and printed entirely with recycled materials and nontoxic soy inks, this book includes lots of easy, smart ideas on how we can all work together to make the Earth feel good – from planting a tree and using both sides of the paper, to saving energy and reusing old things in new ways.
Meet Max the Little Monster. He is a cute, furry green monster who is an environmental nightmare. Among other things, he leaves on all the lights, keeps his computer plugged in, blasts the TV, hoards his old toys and uses so much toilet paper it clogs the toilet until finally, his excessive ways cause a power outage. With no TV to watch, computer to play on, video games to play with, Max finds there is a whole big world outside that he can make a difference in the environment.
Other ideas to try with kids for Earth Day:
- 7 Days of Earth Activities – playtime and learning activities
- Junk Play Ideas – fun with items from a recycle bin
- Rubber Band Fine Motor Practice Using Household Items
CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF FILE:
Save for later?
Enter your information to DOWNLOAD EARTH DAY PRINTABLE PACK!