In our home, both kids love drawing and coloring. For this reason, we always have some coloring pages on hand. Hope your kids will enjoy these simple free spring coloring pages. They are perfect for younger children such as toddlers or preschoolers to color during spring.
What is Included?
We added 10 coloring pages with spring theme:
- rain cloud
- blossom branch
- spring tree
Since little kids (toddlers and preschoolers) get easily overwhelmed when coloring pages are too complex, these spring coloring pages with a single object will be perfect for them.
Use Our Free Spring Coloring Pages Multiple Times!
If you switch from crayons to watercolors or from pens to poster paint, you can make use of the same coloring pages multiple times.
Here are few ideas how to make coloring pages more interesting:
- ask a child to invert colors – for example, make upside down rainbow
- use an art tool they never used before (like chalk markers or watercolor brush pens)
- ask them to color with their fingers (use washable finger paint or washable stamp pads)
Extend the Play with the Book about Spring
Celebrate the bright colors of spring with this hands-on color-play novelty board book! Turn the wheels to create and change the bold colors of spring in this deceptively simple and thoughtfully layered novelty book that teaches the joy and wonder of color.
Have you ever wondered what happens to a raindrop when it falls from the sky? This beautifully illustrated story will capture the imaginations of children and parents alike, and offers a perfect introduction to the water cycle.
What Else Can a Child Do in Spring?
Here are few suggestions for your toddlers and preschoolers:
- invite them to make a flower garden (perfect for fine motor skills),
- let them have fun with a backyard scavenger hunt
- have few spring busy bags prepared in advance for an independent playtime