Lately, we are very disappointed with what we find in our mailbox, loads of bills and flyers. Nothing that would put a smile on either mine, or my kids faces. Plus, when something comes in the mail, it’s usually for me, and my daughters often wonder if they got mail too. Since they are too young to have regular penpals or get mail of similar kind, it hurts seeing a disappointed expressions on their faces.
I have been looking around for something to change this. Luckily, there are some options around the net now where you can subscribe to get a monthly box full of surprise goodies for future moms, babies, toddlers and preschoolers (0 – 4 years old). One of these options is Bluum, Inc. and they offer boxes with at least 4 – 5 items, age, gender and development stage appropriate for each child.
According to FAQs on their page, items included in the boxes are in following categories (plus, some thoughts that crossed my mind while I was reading):
- toys (I’m sure my daughters wouldn’t mind getting new toys each month in the mailbox!)
- books (My toddlers is crazy about books! Never enough of stories and she loves to be read at least 3-4 times each new book she receives. Plus, never too many books.)
- food items (Maybe we could get some new yummy things and get introduced to some new labels?)
- health care (Well, we use those too. Another opportunity to get some new stuff that can be helpful with 2 busy girls jumping around daily.)
- apparel / accessories (Which girl wouldn’t want some new apparel / accessories?!)
Now, as any good mom would, I searched the web to see what other moms, who already purchased it, said about Bluum, Inc. boxes they received in the past. As far as I could tell, most are very pleased with content of Bluum boxes they received and I saw on pictures that many boxes hold branded toys like Melissa & Doug or organic products. Here are few pictures and current talk on Twitter from different users for different age and gender of kids, who are currently subscribed to Bluum Box:
After some consideration and finding TAKE HALF OFF with SHARE50 code for new subscribers, where we can score box full of goodies worth over $40 in average, for less than $15, we shall give it a try and subscribe for a month. Keeping my finger crossed that we’ll get an awesome box, my kids will be happy and we’ll prolong our subscription for longer period of time!