|Almost Christmas! We have collected quiet a collection of kid made Christmas cards during our Blank Christmas Cards Advent Countdown with Kids!Day 22 Christmas card features a little angel on the front! Easy to make and only needs couple minutes to prepare and glue all together!|
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
For today’s Christmas card, my daughter needed:
- colored cardstock for a card
- printed paper for a body
- pieces / scraps of collage paper for face and hair
- half of small doily for wings
- marker to add face features
- glue to fix it all together on a card
JUST CAME IN AND MISSED THE CREATION OF
BLANK CHRISTMAS CARDS ADVENT COUNTDOWN?
FREE BOOK FOR YOU!
When you subscribe, you will instantly download SENSORY PLAY BASICS (38 page e-book) and receive weekly PLAY IDEAS in your inbox!